Glenn & Associates Dream Vacations has a travel associate program that offers a special opportunity for the right people to become part of a growing and dynamic travel agency.
We are seeking a limited number of Independent Travel Associates to join our team as outside sales agents who desire to develop their own home-based travel business.
The Associate will work with clients to provide them unique vacation deals, handling all aspects of the reservation process. The Associate should feel comfortable using online resources and have basic computer skills. The Associate must also be dedicated to an ongoing learning and training environment as the cruise industry grows. Individuals active in social media is an added bonus.
Travel Associate Requirements
- Mature individuals who possess a passion for travel
- Develop leads and operate as an independent contractor.
- Have a PC computer with Internet access to use online booking tools and Computer skills, including Word and Internet
- Oral and written communication skills, including public speaking
- Community involvement and relationship building skills. Prior business experience preferred.
- Cover a $150 Errors and Omissions Insurance fee and $100 annual renewal fee with Dream Vacations.
- Be willing to invest in a mandatory (one-time only) online Travel Agent training provided through the Dream Vacations headquarters. It is a one-time fee of $495.
| Travel Associate Program Benefits
- Initial and ongoing training programs
- Booking access to major cruise lines, tour operators, all-inclusive resorts and other preferred travel providers
- Personal and family travel benefits
- Proprietary CRM and business management software
- Errors & Omissions insurance coverage
- Dream Vacations web site www.GlennTravelAssociates.com
- Business email address and diverse targeted marketing programs
- Ongoing business development training and support
- Generous commission structure
- Low start-up cost and low operating expenses
- Complete Host Program for established Travel Agents
|ABOUT Dream Vacations
Dream Vacations is a division of World Travel Holdings (WTH), a global leader in the travel industry and the leading seller of cruises in North America. In addition to Dream Vacations, WTH is the parent of such well-recognized brands as Cruises Inc., CruisesOnly, Vacation Outlet, Cruises.com, Villas of Distinction, Trips of Distinction, Island Hideaways, Creative Leisure, and Rooms.com as well as private-label partner brands, including BJ’s Vacations, Hotwire.com Cruises, Priceline.com Cruises, American Airlines Cruises, Continental.com Cruises, JetBlue Cruises, and US Airways Cruises, among others. The WTH cruise website was listed "Best of the Web" for three years in a row by Forbes and it’s the only cruise site named to Travel + Leisure magazine’s "Top 35 Travel Websites." For more information on WTH, visit www.worldtravelholdings.com.